Stagg Music 10AA Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
£20.80 off RRP
Stagg 10AA Acoustic Guitar AmplifierThis Stagg 10AA is such good value. Sounds great, small, light and portable. Perfect for Electro acoustic guitar or a microphone.
- 1 x 6.5" speaker -
- High impedance instrument input -
- 3-band EQ (Bass/Middle/Treble) -
- Volume & Gain controls -
- Headphone mini-jack input -
- Stereo mini-jack input for CD/MP3 player
- Size (HxWxD): 27 x 28 x 17 cm / 10,6 x 11 x 6,7 in.
Stagg Music 20AAR Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
£37.00 off RRP
Stagg 20AA Acoustic Guitar AmplifierThis Stagg 20AA is great value for money. Its versatile, great for electro acoustic guitar and a microphone for a singer at the same time! With 20 W RMS of power and reverb its a must.
- 1 x 6.5" speaker
- High impedance instrument (Jack) &
- Microphone (balanced XLR) inputs w/ independent volume controls
- 3-band EQ (Bass/Middle/Treble) + separate Parametric Mid control
- Volume & Gain controls - Headphone input
- Stereo jack input for CD/MP3 player
- Size(HxWxD): 33,8 x 35 x 20 cm / 13,3 x 13,7 x 7,9 in.
Stagg Music 40AAR Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
£43.00 off RRP
Stagg 40AA Acoustic Guitar AmplifierThis Stagg 40AA amplifier features 40 W RMS power with spring reverb effect. Great for amplifying acoustic guitar and or vocals.
- Power: 49 watts (RMS)
- Speaker: 10", 4 ohms, with coaxial tweeter
- Frequency response: 70 Hz - 15 kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.2 %
- Signal to noise ratio: -68 dB at maximum rated power
- Input impedance: 200k ohms (instrument)
- Controls: 3-band equaliser (bass, middle, treble) with parametric mid, active or passive instrument modes
- Inputs: Instrument, microphone, auxiliary device (stereo jack)
- Output: Headphones (6.35 mm (1/4") standard jack)
- Feature: Versatile spring reverb
- Power consumption: 90 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 42.1 x 34.7 x 20.4 cm (16.6 x 13.7 x 8")
- Weight: 11.5 kg (25.4 lb)