Marshall DSL100H Guitar Amp Head
Used in rehearsal rooms to live performance, the Marshall DSL100H all-valve head is truly versatile. With its Classic and Ultra Gain channels, it can take you from brilliant cleans to high-gain shred, and all places in-between.
It’s based on the massively popular Marshall JCM2000 DSL100H, and has the same valve complement of four ECC83 in the preamp and four EL34 in the power stage and the same feature set.There are however some significant upgrades: Resonance control replaces the Deep switch, allowing you more control of the lower-end chunk; studio quality digital Reverb instead of spring Reverb; there’s a rear panel Pentode/Triode switch which drops power output from 100 Watt to 50 Watt which changes the ampâ€™s sonic character and playing feel, and a rear panel series FX Loop.
The flexibility of the shared five-way EQ section is increased further by a Tone Shift button which scoops the mid frequencies, making it ideal for modern metal styles. The Marshall DSL100H, with awesome tone and real flexibility, is incredible value for money.
- MODEL DSL100H
- RANGE DSL
- TECHNOLOGY VALVE
- CHANNELS 2
- WATTAGE 100W
- INPUTS 1
- CONTROLS VOLUME x 2, GAIN x 2, PRESENCE, RESONANCE, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, REVERB x 2, TONESHIFT, CLEAN/CRUNCH, OD1/OD2, PENTODE/TRIODE
- PRE AMP VALVES 3 x ECC83
- POWER AMP VALVES 1 x ECC83, 4 x EL34
- FOOTSWITCH PEDL-00009 INCLUDED (2 WAY FOOTCONTROLLER)
- CABLES POWER/SPEAKER
- WEIGHT (KG) 24.2
- DIMENSIONS in mm (W x H x D) 740 x 274 x 242
- FX LOOP
Marshall DSL15C Valve Guitar Amp
The DSL15C is a compact, all-valve 15 Watt combo that delivers on tone. Powered by two 6V6 power valves and three ECC83s in the preamp, the DSL15C might be small, but its guts are as serious as its big brother, the DSL100H.
With footswitchable classic/ultra gain channels, deep switch to boost lower-end chunk, and on the back panel, a pentode/triode switch for maximum flexibility (15 Watt to 7.5 Watt), the DSL15H perfectly combines performance, versatility and value for money. The DSL15C is loaded with a single 12” Celestion G12E speaker, and is supplied with a two button footswitch for channel change and reverb on/off.
- 15 Watt Combo
- 2 Channels (Classic Gain, Ultra Gain) With Independent Volume/Gain Controls
- 6V6 Valve Power Stage
- Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence Controls
- Tone Shift Button
- Deep Switch Button
- Pentode/Triode Switch
- Custom Voiced Digital Reverb
- Footswitch Included (for channel change and reverb on/off)
- 12" Custom Voiced Celestion Speaker
Marshall DSL15H Guitar Amp Head
The Marshall DSL15H 15-watt guitar amp head gives you the definitive essence of British tubularity. Reigning supreme for a decade, the DSL series enjoyed worldwide acclaim.
So with a nod to to pent-up player demand, Marshall presents their new, all-tube DSL Series. Amazingly affordable, the DSL15H Dual Super Lead head fortifies your tone arsenal with the tastiest tonal qualities and features of both modern and vintage Marshals - in one highly tweakable and portable package. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL15H's command.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 15/7.5 watts
- Effects: No effects
- Reverb: No reverb
- EQ: 5-way (Treble, Middle, Bass, Resonance, and Presence)
- Amp Modeling: No modeling
- Number of Models: 0
- Number of Tubes: 6
- Preamp Tubes: 4 (ECC83)
- Power Tubes: 2 (6V6)
- Inputs: 1 x TS
- Outputs: 3 x TS
- Footswitch I/O: Yes (footswitch included)
- Effects Loop: No
- Height: 9.4"
- Width: 19.7"
- Depth: 9.2"
- Weight: 22.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DSL15H
Marshall DSL40C Guitar Combo
The Marshall DSL40C 40-watt guitar combo amp gives you the definitive essence of British tubularity. Reigning supreme for a decade, the DSL series enjoyed worldwide acclaim. So with a nod to to pent-up player demand, Marshall presents their new, all-tube DSL Series.
Amazingly affordable, the DSL40C Dual Super Lead combo fortifies your tone arsenal with impressive power and the tastiest tonal qualities and features of both modern and vintage Marshals - in one highly tweakable and portable package. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL40C's command.
Marshall DSL5C Guitar Amp
FREE FX PEDALS
When you purchace this item you will recieve a free RG1 - Regenerator and RF1 - ReflectorWhile stocks last. Offer ends September 2014.The Marshall DSL5C Combo packages up brutal Marshall tone into a 5w Tube amp with power damping switch to take it down to 1w if required for low volume use.
As a result, the DSL5 is a fantastic combo for home and studio use, whilst packing enough tube tone for small gigs as well.In addition, the headphone output on the rear as well as a speaker output and an FX loop make sure that the DSL5C is one versatile tube amp!
- 2 Channels - Classic Gain & Ultra Gain (footswitchable).
- Channel status LED's.
- Shared EQ - Bass, Middle, Treble.
- Tone Shift & Deep Switches for further tonal possibilities
- Headphone/Emulated Line Out feature
- Audio Input
- Power Switch - Instantly takes the DSL5C's output from 5 watts to 1 watt!
- Quality FX Loop
- Celestion 'Ten-30' Speaker
- Powered by 3 x ECC83 and 1 x 12BH7/ECC99 Valves
- Footswitch Included (single button for channel change)