Orange Dual Terror 30 Watt Twin Channel Guitar Head
Available to order
Orange Dual Terror 30 Watt Twin Channel Guitar HeadThe Orange Dual Terror is an all valve, twin channel 30 watt portable guitar head. Featuring a unique two stage preamp which has a massive tonal range using just three controls per channel. The Dual Terror can switch from 30 to 15 to 7 watts making it the ultimate versatile portable amplifier in studio and on stage. The Orange Dual Terror's Fat Channel delivers warmer, rounder tones while the Tiny Terror Channel has the tonal character of the original Tiny Terror.
Orange Micro Terror
Orange Micro TerrorOrange Amplification launched the Micro Terror at Winter NAMM 2012 our smallest Terror ever! Building on the winning recipe of the Terror series, the Micro Terror retains the beautiful unpretentious design. Delivering a classic Orange sound way bigger than it looks, with a size and weight making it the most portable Terror yet! With a high tensile steel case it is built to the same rugged specifications as the other members of the Terror family and is incredibly compact and highly portable. This is a true Orange Amp classic, with masses of vintage British character, clean crunch and full-on overdrive sounds.
Part ExchangeDo you already own an amp that you would like to trade-in for a new instrument? Email us details of what you have to email@example.com and we will email you back a part exchange price immediately.
- Features: Single channel, hybrid valve pre amp with solid state power amp, aux in for MP3 or CD
- Controls: Volume, Tone, Gain
- Output Power (Heads and Combos): 20 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets): NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos): Preamp: 1 x Ecc83/12ax7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads): 1 x 8 ohm minimum
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets): NA
- Impedance (Cabinets): NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos): NA
- Unboxed Dimensions: H: 13.5cm, W: 16.5cm, D: 9.5cm
- Unboxed Weight: 0.85Kg