Line 6 Guitar Effects
line 6 Effects Shop In Eastbourne, Sussex
Founded in 1996 and based in California line 6 have been a world leader in guitar modelling effects processors. line 6 produce Variax range of electric guitars, guitar modelling processors, guitar multi effects pedals, guitar and bass wirelss systems and USB interfaces.
here at Bonners Music we stock a huge range of line 6 products including line 6 helix, line 6 helix lT, line 6 Firehawk FX, line 6 M5 M9 M13 Stompbox guitar multi effects range, line 6 Pod hD500X and line 6 Relay wireless systems.
You can visit our store in Eastbourne and try any line 6 guitar effects processor or buy online at bonnersmusic.co.uk. Free next day delivery on many line 6 products delivered to UK mainland.
If you have any queries on any line 6 product please do not hesitate in contacting Bonners Music on 0132 636141.
Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeller Guitar Effects PedalThis is it, folks; the fabled 'green box' that’s been igniting creativity, passion and sheer awe since Line 6 first released its digitally modeled marvels on the world in 2000. Containing 16 models based* on legendary echo and delay boxes from the storied Maestro® EP-1 Echoplex to the awesome T.C. Electronic® 2290, the Line 6 DL4 has in turn become a classic in its own right, as popular with guitarists as it is with singers, drummers, bassists, keyboardists, and anyone who wants a pure 24-bit true stereo signal path in the service of delays that run the gamut from gritty and psychedelic to pristine and heavenly...
- Tube Echo
- Tape Echo
- Sweep Echo
- Analog Echo
- Analog w/Mod
- Lo Res Delay
- Digital Delay
- Digital w/Mod
- Rhythmic Delays
- Stereo Delays
- Ping Pong
- Dynamic Delay
- Auto-Volume Echo
- Loop Sampler
- Digital Effects: 16
- Factory Presets: 18
- User Programmable Channe:l 3
- Controls Effect: Selector, Delay Time, Repeats, Tweak, Tweez, Mix
- Additional Controls: Tap Tempo (included), EX-1 Expression Pedal (optional)
- Mono/ Stereo: Stereo in, Stereo out (Loop Sampler sums signal to mono)<
- Dimensions: Length: 10-inches/25.4 cm; Width/Depth: 6-inches/15.24 cm; Height: 2.5-inches; Weight: 3.1 lbs
Line 6 Firehawk FX HD Guitar Multi Effects PedalThe Line 6 Firehawk FX multi-effect processor combines world-class tone with intuitive app-based editing, so you can get the perfect sound faster than ever before. The Firehawk Remote app for iOS and Android gives you the power to sculpt great tone, right in the palm of your hand. Choose from over 200 legendary amps and effects—including 50 HD models—and wirelessly control every detail of your sound. You get access to 128 internal presets plus a massive online tone library, making it easy to find the right sound for any recording session, rehearsal or gig. With 1/4” and Variax Digital (VDI) inputs, two outputs, FX loop, USB connectivity and ultra-low latency, Firehawk FX is also an ideal guitar recording interface for PC, Mac® and iOS.
- 1/4" 1M-Ohm guitar input, VDI (Variax), Expression Pedal
- Balanced XLR Main Outs, 1/4" Outputs, 1/4" Amp Out, 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
- 1/4" Send, with Stereo 1/4" Returns, switchable
- Audio Streaming and Control
- 128 Onboard Presets
- Onboard tone control, plus detailed editing via Bluetooth® Remote app for Android and iOS
- Power Switch
- 29 HD Amp Models
- 25 HD Effects Models
- 78 POD Farm Amp Models
- 95 POD Farm Effects Models
- Tone Searching
- iOS & Android Editor
- 5 FX on/off, channel and bank footswitches with colored LED rings
- Volume, Wah, FX Knob, Expression Pedal
- Remotely control amp parameters to dial in your sound
- Search a cloud-based library of thousands of tones
- Create, save and recall unlimited presets in the cloud
- Share tones via Twitter and Facebook
- Made for iPhone® 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPad® (3rd and 4th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch® (5th generation) and compatible Android devices running OS v4.2 or better: Samsung® Galaxy S®5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note® Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note II, HTC® One M8, HTC One M7, Motorola® Moto® X, Google® Nexus® 7, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, ASUS® MeMo Pad 8, ASUS Fonepad, ASUS PadFone, LG® G2, LG Optimus, LG F7, LG Nexus 4
Line 6 HD500X Guitar Multi Effects PedalLine 6's POD HD500X delivers an incredible combination of powerful features and amazing tone to inspire your creativity. Featuring extraordinary depth, character and versatility, the HD500X multi-effects pedal will take your playing and your sound further than ever before.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones: Dual signal paths, Multiple routing options, namic DSP with more power for amps and effects, Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Professional-grade footswitches with bright LED rings for at-aglance operation
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, balanced XLR outputs, integrated mic preamp and more
- Variable input impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integration and control of DT-series amplifiers and StageSource series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integration and control of James Tyler®
- Variax® guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Eight set list banks
- Assignable expression pedal controls amp and effect parameters
- Integrated 48-second looper with dedicated footswitch Built-in chromatic tuner
- Tap tempo
- rofessional-grade construction with bent metal chassis, chrome roll bar and die-cast expression pedal
- Downloadable POD HD500X software editor/patch librarian
Line 6 Helix Backpack Custom Carrying Case For HELIX FloorboardCustom designed carrying case made especially for Line 6 HELIX floor processor • From its luggage grade construction and closed-cell foam padding to its rugged, molded rubber carrying handles and water resistant zippers, Helix Backpack will protect your gear for years to come.
Line 6 Helix Control Floor-Base Controller for Helix Rack
- Floor-Base Controller for Helix Rack Guitar Processor
- Sturdy metal chassis cuts weight and takes up less floor space
- Touch-sensitive footswitches with LED rings & custom scribble strip displays 3 expression pedal inputs allow maximum foot pedal
- Single cable connection provides data and power
Real. Smart. Control.Helix is a new kind of guitar processor; it’s not only a tour-grade multi-effect pedal that sounds and feels authentic, it’s also the most comprehensive master controller for guitar systems ever built.Start by recreating the tones in your head with the new HX modelling engine. The new amps, cabs, mics, and effects will feel instantly familiar to anyone who has ever spent time in professional studios getting the best guitar sounds from both vintage and modern gear.Have a pile of oddball pedals that you rely on for your personal sounds? No problem. Take advantage of the most comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities ever built into a multi-effect unit and easily integrate them into the Helix environment. Once connected, you can create custom setups and footswitch labels that make your external pedals feel like they’re all under the hood. Whether you spend your time in the studio or on the stage, Helix is the next-generation guitar processor you’ve been waiting for.
Real ToneWhen it comes down to authentic sound and feel, Helix represents a giant leap forward for guitar technology. The dual-DSP engine provides huge amounts of power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel and response of tube amplifiers - not just their sonic fingerprint. Each stage of an amp model's circuitry has been measured and matched back to the original so that each one reacts and interacts just like the real thing. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas like power supply ripple, individual tube sag and control over B+ voltages. Once these elements are captured, you get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others. Helix also lets you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig setup.
Smart InteractionMassive power traditionally comes with a steep learning curve, but Helix keeps things straightforward. Touch-sensitive footswitches allow you to select an effect block for editing just by touching it. In combination, the large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates inspiration-crushing menu-diving and yet provides the same level of control you'd expect from an external editor. Coloured LED rings and customisable scribble strips complete the interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a short glance. When it comes to creating tones, Helix is as fast as you are.Part of the goal in developing Helix was to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means that - for the very first time - you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any parameter you like using your foot: simply select the block that you want to tweak, and its parameters spill out onto the footswitches. Select a parameter, and tweak the value using the expression pedal. Giving you the ability to touch a footswitch and quickly tweak parameters or easily assign or learn controllers, Helix is the fastest tone creator of its kind on the planet. But that’s only part of the story - it’s also the most flexible. Helix has FOUR stereo paths per preset, allowing you to design complex routing scenarios for each patch. Creating variations on wet and dry routing schemes is as easy as loading a template or tweaking the joystick, and using the onboard effects models in conjunction with the 4 freely-assignable effects loops means that the tonal possibilities are truly huge.
Control of your entire rigAs the most advanced guitar processor ever made, Helix can become the nerve center for your entire guitar rig. Easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment, creating a seamless hybrid rig that incorporates the best of what software and hardware have to offer. Helix has the most flexible audio routing ever seen on a guitar processor, thanks to its dynamically allocated DSP. Use the four effects loops to connect four separate pedal chains, or split them up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. In combination with four stereo paths, this means that you can process multiple instruments at once, send wet and dry signals to different places, and create large integrated systems that take advantage of both digital and analog I/O at the same time.When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix offers more flexibility than any multi-effect ever. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, Helix can send up to six separate commands at patch recall that aren’t assigned to a footswitch, which means you can change a patch on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external mixer, all with one press of a footswitch. Add three expression pedals, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, and Helix can be the command center for any size rig.
Line 6 Helix LT Guitar Floor Multi Effects ProcessorThe new Line 6 Helix® LT guitar processor features the same advanced HX Modeling technology found in the Line 6 Helix Floor and Line 6 Helix Rack processors, and the Helix Native plug-in—but with a streamlined I/O complement and hardware configuration. Helix LT makes the world’s most powerful guitar processor more accessible than ever before, while at the same time delivering the highest levels of performance, flexibility, and control in its class.
- Offers the same award-winning HX Modeling as found in Helix Floor, Helix Rack, and Helix Native
- Uncompromised Helix sound quality with 123 dB of dynamic range
- Greater DSP power than any other multi-effects processor in its class
- Robust I/O complement for easy integration and extensive flexibility
- Preset compatibility with existing Helix products
Line 6 Helix Rack Tour Grade Guitar ProcessorLine 6 Helix Rack represents a new way of thinking about guitarists and technology, and gives creative musicians the tools to quickly recreate the sound they hear their head, without any sonic compromise. Add the Line 6 Helix Control (sold separately) to add many unique features that will enhance your Helix Rack experience. Combined, these two pieces of gear make an exceptionally powerful guitar system.
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine with 4 discrete stereo signal paths, 45 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics and 70 effects
- Imports 3rd party 1024/2048 cab IR’s (impulse responses)
- Large 6.2 inch 800x480-pixel LCD display
- Extensive I/O for seamless integration with your entire rig - 10 inputs 12 outputs (including four fx loops), plus 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Up to 3 expression pedals, expression toe switch input, CV/Expression out, external amp switching and deep MIDI control
- AES/EBU and SPDIF digital I/O with Wordclock sync
- Industry-leading 123dB of dynamic range on the guitar input, for tremendous depth and ultra-low noise
- Tour Grade construction – 3RU rack enclosure with optional foot-based controller
Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeller Guitar Multi Effects PedalSupercharge your pedal board with a single stompbox! The Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler delivers 100+ incredible effects, one at a time – just like the originals. Get gain-defying distortions, lush choruses, scintillating reverbs and other expressive effects in a single-pedal-size stompbox. Step through your favorite 24 presets on the fly. Owning an M5 Stompbox Modeler is like having a garage filled with half a century’s worth of modern and vintage effects. From the classic and timeless to the bold and esoteric, M5 has got you covered. This instant stockpile is robust, easily switchable and well known – it’s the same effect line-up as M9® and M13® Stompbox Modelers, and even includes the famous green DL4™ Delay Modeler. Dedicate one space on your pedal board to be whatever effect you need in the moment. Add an expression pedal to open up endless sonic possibilities. Control up to five parameters per effect. Now you can dedicate one space on your board to be anything you want it to be. Save up to 24 customized effects as presets for easy access while playing. Scroll through your presets on the fly with your foot. M5 Stompbox Modeler is stompbox simple. There are no menus, saving or hassles. Tweak your tones using the dedicated knobs. When you power down your settings remain, just like a classic stompbox. M5 costs less than a good, single effect pedal and delivers many times the firepower. It's stocked with an accurate tuner and plenty of inputs and outputs to integrate seamlessly into your pedal board, MIDI setup and your live, studio and rehearsal scenarios. Tough as nails, easy to use and ready to go, toss M5 Stompbox Modeler into your gig bag to take advantage of the single pedal stompbox solution. Save the world one effect at a time. The Line M5 Stompbox Modeler gives you an instant collection of 100+ vintage and modern stompbox tones and effects. Carve out sonic brilliance with tangy choruses, syrupy sweet reverbs, distinctive distortions and more. It has the same effect line-up as M9 and M13 Stompbox Modelers. M5 Stompbox Modeler has a simple one-effect-at-a-time design, with all the connections you’ll need to sync up with the rest of your pedals. Use the universal tap tempo function to control all your time-based effects.
- Tap Tempo syncs for time-based effects
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Heavy-duty all-metal chassis and footswitches
- Included DC power adapter
- Dimensions: 6"W X 2.4"H x 6.5"D – 2.5 lbs
- 5-pin MIDI in/out
- 1/4-inch mono or stereo inputs and outputs
- 1/4-inch expression pedal jack
- True Analog Bypass or DSP Bypass
Line 6 M9 Stompbox Modeller Guitar Multi Effects PedalThe lIne 6 M9 Stompbox Modeler is powerful, portable and bursting with immortal stompbox effects. Its wide variety of vintage and modern tones makes it perfect on its own or an unrivalled addition to your pedal board. The Line 6 M9 Modeller includes the following effects 19 Delays inc digital, analog and tape. 23 Modulated effects inc Tremolo, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser and Univibe 17 Distortion types inc Tube Drive, Overdrive,Buzz saw, Fuzz and Boost Comp. 12 Compressors and EQ's 26 Filters inc Wah and Voice Box 12 Reverbs inc Spring, Vintage Plate and Echo
- 100+ effects models in any order and combination
- 3 FX units
- 2 models per effects unit
- 3 simultaneous effects
- Universal tap tempo
- 1 display
- Built-in tuner
- 24 scenes
- 28-second looper
- Play/Stop, Undo/Redo, Rec/Overdub, Half Speed, Reverse, Play Once, Pre/Post (available in setup menu) looper controls
- 2x Expression Pedal Inputs, Mono/Stereo Inputs, Mono/Stereo Outputs
- Midi in/out
- True analog bypass/DSP bypass
- 10.5"W x 2.4"H x 6.5"D, 3 lbs.
Line 6 Relay G30 Wireless Guitar SystemThe Line Relay G30 is ideal for the musician who gigs on a local level. The unit is housed in a hard-wearing plastic case, with 6 available channels and up to 100 ft range meaning the Line 6 G30 has everything you need to free yourself from wires and get crystal clear transmission through the airwaves. Need a more robust system for touring and regular gigging? Take a look at the Line 6 Relay G50.
- 30-meter range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz � 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118 dB dynamic range
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status and battery life
- Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Simultaneous broadcasts on six channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell