Drum & Cymbal Stands
DW 3000 Series Hi Hat 3 Leg Stand
£15.00 off RRP
DW 3000 Series 3500 3 Legged Hi-Hat StandDW3000 hi-hat stands are loaded with serious features like tube joints with integrated memory locks, lateral cymbal seat adjustment, 379 locking clutch and much more. Available in a 3-leg model with folding radius rod and 2-leg model with sturdy steel base plate, 3000 hi-hat stands offer the fast action and quick response thats made DW hi-hats famous.
- The uni-body Folding Footboard stays attached to the base casting when secured in the folded position.
- Hinged Memory Locks are included at tube joints to guarantee 100% repeatable, precise height settings every time.
- The Lateral Cymbal Seat is a first in hi-hat design, allowing instant access for adjusting the bottom cymbal angle; a small detail that makes a big difference.
- The SM379 Locking Clutch comes standard and allows you to dial in closed "sloshyness" and lock it so it doesn't come loose.
- Upper Rods come standard in two lengths (21" and 15"), allowing you to customize the Hi-Hat Stand for your specific needs.
- Swivel Legs allow easy positioning of bass drum pedals and other stands around the Hi-Hat Stand.
DW 3000 Series Snare Stand
£14.00 off RRP
DW 3000 Series Snare StandA straight-forward design that fits 12", 13", and 14" snare drums. This DWCP3300 Series Snare Drum Stand features steel double-braced legs. It offers optimal support for heavy snares, while the scaled-down footprint make it easy to position in between multi-pedal setups.
- 3/4" upper tube
- 1" base tube
- Fine tooth tilter allows precise and dependable adjustment
- 1" tripod base with double-braced legs
Mapex ACF-HC Quick Release HiHat Clutch
£0.51 off RRP
Available to order
Maox ACF-HC Quick Release HiHat ClutchThis Mapx ACF-HC Hihat clutch is of good quality has a smooth action.
Mapex B600 Cymbal Stand
£12.00 off RRP
Mapex B600 Boom Cymbal StandMars Hardware features lightweight yet highly functional stands and simple but sturdy pedals that will serve the needs of gigging drummers needing to lighten their load or younger players looking to make a major upgrade. Mars Hardware comes in either chrome or black-plated finish to the style of any player.
- Multi-step boom and cymbal tilters allow for convenient positioning.
Mapex H400 Storm Series Hi Hat Stand
£14.59 off RRP
Mapex H400 Storm Series Hi Hat StandThe Mapex H400 is double-braced Hi Hat stand. The H400 hardware features the new Mapex concave leg design for easier and better positioning. This all-purpose hardware is available as individual pieces, and comes in a choice of chrome and a special black plated finish and will endure years of constant playing and abuse. Never before has a drum and hardware series offered so much in the way of sound, ease of tuning and overall cutting edge looks.
Mapex S600 Snare Drum Stand
£5.99 off RRP
Mapex S600 Snare Drum StandMars Hardware features lightweight yet highly functional stands and simple but sturdy pedals that will serve the needs of gigging drummers needing to lighten their load or younger players looking to make a major upgrade. Mars Hardware comes in either chrome or black-plated finish to the style of any player.
- The Offset Multi-Step tilter enables players to find their ideal snare drum angle while the die-cast basket adjuster will last for years without stripping or cracking.
- The double-braced legs won't bend or buckle with aggressive play or constant travel. The slip-proof rubber feet keep the stand from slipping on all surfaces.
- Multi-Step Snare Basket Tilter
Mapex Tornado Boom Cymbal Stand
Mapex Tornado Boom Cymbal StandThe Mapex Tornado Cymbal Boom Stand raises the standard on budget drum hardware. It represents outstanding value for money for the drummer on a budget who simply requires a cymbal stand that is up to the job.
Roland PDS-10 Digital Percussion Stand
£9.99 off RRP
Available to order
Roland PDS-10 Digital Percussion StandA solid support stand for your digital percussion pad The PDS-10 is the successor to the PDS-15, and features a newly improved angle clamp that provides 200 degrees of tilt. The stand is designed to be used with Rolands HPD- and SPD-series instruments, which include the HPD-15, HPD-10, SPD-20, and SPD-S.
Stagg Music Hi-Hat Clutch
£0.16 off RRP