Product Warranties & Support
All brand new products purchased from Bonners are covered by a minimum 12-month Return To Base (RTB) warranty unless otherwise stated on your receipt. Warranty periods on second hand or ex-demo goods vary and are shown on individual product pages and your proof of purchase.
Need Assistance With Your Product?If your product fails at any time within the warranty period, in the first instance email Email: email@example.com. To help us deal with your issue as efficiently as possible, please provide the following information:
- Purchaser Name
- Date of Purchase
- Transaction / Receipt Number
- Make / Model
- Product Serial Number
- Description of fault / issue
- Supporting video / photographic evidence of the problem
Manufacturer Extended Warranties
Manufacturers sometimes offer extended warranties for selected brand new items - see individual product pages for details. Manufacturer extended warranties usually require registration of your purchase directly with the manufacturer, within 30 days of purchase. Failure to register your product with the manufacturer in the required time may mean that your product is only guaranteed for 12 months from date of purchase.
Product Warranties Are Non-Transferrable
Product warranties are non-transferrable. The warranty contract is between Bonners Ltd and the purchaser. Proof of purchase from Bonners Ltd will need to be provided by the original purchaser in the event of any warranty claims. During extended warranty periods, the warranty contract will be between the manufacturer and the person who registered the product directly with the manufacturer.
In all cases, Bonners Ltd Product Warranty Does Not Apply:
- To cosmetic or structural damage to the item due to changes in temperature, humidity, exposure to the sun, fire or moisture.
- To damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, temperature or exposure to moisture.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, or other external cause.
- To defects or discolouration of any part of the item including keys, pedals, controls and switches caused by normal wear and tear, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- To damage caused by use with another product.
- To damage caused by customisation or modification performed by anyone who is not a representative of Bonners Ltd or appointed by Bonners Ltd
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Bonners Ltd or appointed by Bonners Ltd
- When the serial number is missing, altered or has been tampered with.
In the event that your item purchased should prove defective in workmanship or materials, your remedy will be the repair as stated in this warranty. Under no circumstances shall Bonners be liable for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from the use of, or inability to use your item.
If there's a fault with the product...
- If your product fails at any time within the warranty period, in the first instance email Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. To help us deal with your issue as efficiently as possible, it helps if you can attach a video link or photographs to verify the fault.
- If your item fails within 30 days of receipt, and is not due to mis-use or other reason excluded from the normal warranty, we'll give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund.
- After the 30 day period, we will arrange a suitable repair of the item or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement, or if that's not possible, a refund.
- On-site warranties will be indicated on your purchase receipt and only usually apply to larger digital pianos and acoustic pianos. It is the buyer's responsibility to return all other items to our store for repair.
- On-site warranties only apply to goods purchased in the UK and we only send service engineers to items that reside in the UK. If you export your item to a different country after we have delivered it to a Uli address, your on-site warranty is no longer valid. We will supply parts for items that are found to be faulty under the terms of the warranty.
- Consumables such as (but not limited to) guitar strings and reeds are not covered by the warranty. Accidental damage or misuse of the item are not covered by the warranty.
Returning Your Goods To Us Under Warranty
For more information about returning your item to us, please view our returns policy and collection charges