Second Hand Guitar Amps
Fender 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Amp Secondhand
This Fender '68 Vibrolux Reverb amp is in good condition with all features and controls tested and working. The amp comes with cover, footswitch and manual.
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender, but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum "drip edge" grille cloth trim, the Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the compact, gig-ready amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. The 1968 Vibrolux Reverb featured a unique 2x10 speaker configuration, which delivered snappy twang and big tube tone, while still incorporating world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Vibrolux Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender tone.
The ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silver-face” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman® tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. While fitting a sweet spot between the Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb, in respect to power and size, the ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb's dual 10" Celestion® TEN 30 configuration and 35 watts of all-tube power deliver distinctive rock 'n' roll flavor.
- Unique Features: Modified all-tube circuitry, “Vintage” channel for traditional Silverface™ tonality, modified “Custom” channel with Bassman® tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth.
- Height: 9.563
- Length: 17.813
- Volume: 2.421
- Weight: 46.0
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Silverface™ Style
- Amplifier Type:Tube Valve
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass.
- Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed,
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Extension Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker: Two - 10” Celestion® TEN 30 Speakers - for Crunchy Modern Tones
- Amplifier Height: 18.13" (46.05 cm)
- Amplifier Length: 9.63" (24.46 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 41.8 lbs. (18.96 kg)
- Amplifier Width: 24.38" (61.93 cm)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6L6)
- Preamp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
Line 6 Spider Valve 112 Guitar Amp Pre OwnedThis Line 6 Spider Valve is in fair condition. All controls tested and work well.This Line 6 Spider valve 112 amp is built around 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6 power tubes. You can choose from 12 amp models and 7 Smart Control Effects. 36 user-programmable channels save your settings, or you can play through over 300 artist-created presets. All the tones are voiced by the legendary Celestion Vintage 30. You can have the unrivaled versatility of Line 6 amp and effects modeling with the performance and feel of a world-class tube amplifier.
Marshall JVM210H Valve Guitar Amp Head Pre Owned
This marshall JVM210H valve guitar head is on good condition. Full working order and includes footswitch and mains lead.
Designed to complement the versatility, tone and power of the awesome four-channel Marshall JVM4s™, the Marshall JVM2 Series broadens the JVM™ range without compromising its incredible sonic spectrum. With more configuration options than the JVM4, and a more streamlined front panel, the Marshall JVM2™ strikes a balance between flexible features and user friendliness, as well as offering 50 Watt options for guitarist who prefer the sound and feel of a lower Watt amp.This British-built 100 Watt Marshall JVM210H™ head offers a more straightforward two channel preamp, Clean/Crunch and Overdrive, than the JVM410H™ four channels, for guitarists who prefer a more stripped down, ‘fewer frills’ approach. The two independent channels both have three modes. Each mode reconfigures the gain structure of each channel, making six modes in total, which can take you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45™ cleans through JCM800™ punch to modern high-gain tones. The JVM210H is equipped with the same groundbreaking technology as its big brother, the JVM410H, featuring two studio quality Reverbs (one per channel), with individual channel EQ, two Master Volumes, and a memory that will recall your Reverb, FX Loop and Master settings. The JVM210H uses Stompware® switching technology and comes supplied with a fully programmable, four-button footswitch which connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, so you’re not restricted by stage size – and if your cable fails, it’s very easy to replace.