Secondhand Guitar Effects
BMF Aries Fuzz Guitar Effects PedalThis BMF Aries Fuzz pedal is in fair condition. All controls work well. Based on a classic design, the BMF Aries Fuzz offers tones ranging from medium overdrive to fat, sustaining fuzz. Boutique fuzz pedal loosely based on the Rams Head era Big Muff Pi.
Rocktronic JF15 California SoundJF-15 California Amp Simulator Pedal. This unit is designed to simulate the Mesa Boogie MK. Designed with "True Bypass". Powered by a 9V Battery or 9V adapter. This is a very well electrically designed and mechanically rugged pedal, at a great price
T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon Guitar Pedal Power SupplyThis T Rex Chameleon pedal power supply is in A1 condition with all cables and packaging.
The new T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon, the most versatile power supply T-REX has ever produced. Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, the T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon offers all the advantages of the other T REX Fuel Tank power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options. The T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon is only the latest addition to the T-REX Fuel Tank family.
- 5 outputs each with 300 mA (= 1500 mA)
- Output 5/6 choice of either 9/12v DC or 12v AC
- Choice of 9V DC, 12V DC, 12V AC or 18VDC -150mA
- Noise-cancelling galvanic isolated outputs
- Traditional EI Transformer
- Several different voltage types served
- Current doubler = the possibility of as much as 600 mA
- Switchable 115V or 230V
- Compact, rugged, road-ready design
- Connections Chameleon has 6 isolated outpurts: All 9V and 12V outlets delivers 300mA. When outlet 4 is switched to 18V DC it delivers 150mA. All outlets are centre negavive
- Input mains voltage Switchable 115V or 230V mains
- Cables 1x Red 50cm AC cable with 2,1mm - 2,5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC outlet, 1x Blue 50cm AC cable with 2,5mm - 2,5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC outlet, Black 50cm DC cable with 2,1mm DC - 3,5mm mini-jack connectors, Black link DC cable with five 2,1mm - 2,1mm connectors, Black 20cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 50cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 75cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 100cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Mains power cable
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 160 x 38 x 80 mm / 6,3 x 1,5 x 3,2 inch
- Weight excl. packaging 0,790 kg / 27,87 oz
Tech 21 Boost Distortion Effects Pedal Pre OwnedThis Tech 21 Boost Distortion pedal is pre owned and is in very good condition with its original Tin box.
It goes by many names, comes in many flavors and they’re all good. Unfortunately, finding that sweet spot isn’t so easy with vintage pedals. You need to deal with noise, signal loss, tones that can change with battery life and even the temperature on stage. Some of those old Germanium-powered effects are more sensitive than a train-car of nitro.
Tech 21’s all-analog circuitry squeezes righteous, vintage tones out of every Boost Series pedal with modern dependability. Designed and built from the ground up utilizing the best individually-selected, hand-biased discreet components, each unit delivers optimized performance with studio-quiet operation. And we call them Boost pedals for a reason. Alongside a wealth of hot driven tones, there is a powerful boost function that delivers up to an incredible 21dB of clean boost, which can be used independently from the effect. It is a true post-boost, punching up the tone you dialed in, not smothering it in unwanted distortion. From the high-impedance input to the sweepable low-pass filter in the tone control, your tone will be open and controllable in every setting.