Second Hand Guitars & Amps
BMF Aries Fuzz Guitar Effects PedalThis BMF Aries Fuzz pedal is in fair condition. All controls work well. Based on a classic design, the BMF Aries Fuzz offers tones ranging from medium overdrive to fat, sustaining fuzz. Boutique fuzz pedal loosely based on the Rams Head era Big Muff Pi.
Cort X-2WS Warrior Souls Electric Guitar SecondhandThis Cort X-2WS Warrior Souls Electric Guitar is in fair condition. It has had a small dink to the rear upper edge of the body (photo attached). The guitar has been restrung and setup in our own workshop prior to sale.
With its aggressive contours on the body then Cort X-2WS is fast and easy. The cortX2-ws is a new slick graphic design along with a Rosewood Fretboard.The Die Cast tuners on the X-2 provide tuning stability.
- CORT X-2 WS ->(WS) WARRIOR SOUL CUSTOM GRAPHIC ON THE BODY.
- CONSTRUCTION Bolt-on
- BODY Basswood
- NECK Maple, Modern ''U'' Shape
- NECK WIDTH 1F : 43mm / 24F : 56mm
- NECK THICKNESS 1F : 19mm / 12F : 21mm
- FINGERBOARD Rosewood, 15 3/4'' Radius(400mm)
- FRET 24 / Jumbo (2.9mm)
- INLAY White Dot
- TUNER Die cast
- SCALE 25 1/2'' (648mm)
- NUT Graphite
- BRIDGE Full Action II
- PICKUP EG4B (H-H)
- CONTROL 1vol, 1tone, 3way s/w
- PICKUP SWITCHING 3-Position
- HARDWARE CR (Chrome)
Fender 68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Guitar Amp Secondhand
This Fender '68 Vibrolux Reverb amp is in good condition with all features and controls tested and working. The amp comes with cover, footswitch and manual.
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender, but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminum "drip edge" grille cloth trim, the Vibrolux Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the compact, gig-ready amp of choice for pros and amateurs everywhere. The 1968 Vibrolux Reverb featured a unique 2x10 speaker configuration, which delivered snappy twang and big tube tone, while still incorporating world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Vibrolux Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender tone.
The ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silver-face” amps. In a special twist, both channels boast reverb and tremolo, and the “custom” channel has a modified Bassman® tone stack that gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals. The amp also features quicker gain onset and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity. While fitting a sweet spot between the Deluxe Reverb and Twin Reverb, in respect to power and size, the ’68 Custom Vibrolux Reverb's dual 10" Celestion® TEN 30 configuration and 35 watts of all-tube power deliver distinctive rock 'n' roll flavor.
- Unique Features: Modified all-tube circuitry, “Vintage” channel for traditional Silverface™ tonality, modified “Custom” channel with Bassman® tone stack, reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity, hand-wired tube sockets, custom-made Schumacher transformers (like the originals), genuine Fender tube-driven spring reverb, genuine Fender tube-driven tremolo (“vibrato”), 1968-style Silverface aluminum trim around silver-turquoise grille cloth.
- Height: 9.563
- Length: 17.813
- Volume: 2.421
- Weight: 46.0
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Jewel
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Front Panel: Silverface™ Style
- Amplifier Type:Tube Valve
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass.
- Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed,
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Extension Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker: Two - 10” Celestion® TEN 30 Speakers - for Crunchy Modern Tones
- Amplifier Height: 18.13" (46.05 cm)
- Amplifier Length: 9.63" (24.46 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 41.8 lbs. (18.96 kg)
- Amplifier Width: 24.38" (61.93 cm)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6L6)
- Preamp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (4 x 12AX7), (2 X 12AT7)
Fender Jimi Hendrix Strat Maple Black Guitar inc Gigbag Pre OwnedThis Fender Jmi Hendrix Strat in black finish is in A1 condition and includes Fender gigbag. It has been restrung and setup in our own workshop prior to sale.Honoring the electrifying “Voodoo Chile” who popularized the Fender Stratocaster guitar and its tremendous sonic flexibility, the Fender Jimi Hendrix Stratocaster gives you the same fiery tone and playing feel to wield as your own. Full of incendiary vintage tone and classic style, this extraordinary instrument features signature touches and unique appointments based on his distinctive “flipped-over” guitars. The foundation of Hendrix’s uniquely personal sound and playing style was his habit of flipping his guitars over and restringing them to accommodate his left-handed playing, resulting in a “reverse” headstock and bridge pickup— features reproduced here in exacting detail. The “reverse” headstock produces a longer string length for the bass strings, creating a tighter playing feel along with easier bending and vibrato on the treble strings. A trio of unsurpassed American Vintage ’65 single-coil pickups includes a reverse-slant bridge pickup, producing uniquely inspiring tone with tight, warm sound and enhanced upper harmonics and definition. The highly versatile 9.5”-radius “C”-shaped maple neck with medium jumbo frets offers a flatter playing surface—ideal for chording while simultaneously allowing you to bend notes to the stratosphere without fear of fretting out during scorching solos. Commemorating Hendrix’s unrivaled
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: Micarta, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickups: American Vintage '65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat (BridgeMiddle, and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and
- Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck PickupControls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Reverse Headstock, Reverse Angled Bridge Pickup, Jimi Hendrix
- Signature On Back Of Headstock, Engraved Neck Plate With Jimi Hendrix Likeness
Line 6 Spider Valve 112 Guitar Amp Pre OwnedThis Line 6 Spider Valve is in fair condition. All controls tested and work well.This Line 6 Spider valve 112 amp is built around 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2 - 6L6 power tubes. You can choose from 12 amp models and 7 Smart Control Effects. 36 user-programmable channels save your settings, or you can play through over 300 artist-created presets. All the tones are voiced by the legendary Celestion Vintage 30. You can have the unrivaled versatility of Line 6 amp and effects modeling with the performance and feel of a world-class tube amplifier.
Marshall JVM210H Valve Guitar Amp Head Pre Owned
This marshall JVM210H valve guitar head is on good condition. Full working order and includes footswitch and mains lead.
Designed to complement the versatility, tone and power of the awesome four-channel Marshall JVM4s™, the Marshall JVM2 Series broadens the JVM™ range without compromising its incredible sonic spectrum. With more configuration options than the JVM4, and a more streamlined front panel, the Marshall JVM2™ strikes a balance between flexible features and user friendliness, as well as offering 50 Watt options for guitarist who prefer the sound and feel of a lower Watt amp.This British-built 100 Watt Marshall JVM210H™ head offers a more straightforward two channel preamp, Clean/Crunch and Overdrive, than the JVM410H™ four channels, for guitarists who prefer a more stripped down, ‘fewer frills’ approach. The two independent channels both have three modes. Each mode reconfigures the gain structure of each channel, making six modes in total, which can take you from ‘Plexi’/JTM45™ cleans through JCM800™ punch to modern high-gain tones. The JVM210H is equipped with the same groundbreaking technology as its big brother, the JVM410H, featuring two studio quality Reverbs (one per channel), with individual channel EQ, two Master Volumes, and a memory that will recall your Reverb, FX Loop and Master settings. The JVM210H uses Stompware® switching technology and comes supplied with a fully programmable, four-button footswitch which connects to the amp using a standard guitar lead, so you’re not restricted by stage size – and if your cable fails, it’s very easy to replace.
Rocktronic JF15 California SoundJF-15 California Amp Simulator Pedal. This unit is designed to simulate the Mesa Boogie MK. Designed with "True Bypass". Powered by a 9V Battery or 9V adapter. This is a very well electrically designed and mechanically rugged pedal, at a great price
T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon Guitar Pedal Power SupplyThis T Rex Chameleon pedal power supply is in A1 condition with all cables and packaging.
The new T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon, the most versatile power supply T-REX has ever produced. Built for players with a large number of diverse pedals, the T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon offers all the advantages of the other T REX Fuel Tank power supplies, plus an unprecedented 4 separate voltage options. The T REX Fuel Tank Chameleon is only the latest addition to the T-REX Fuel Tank family.
- 5 outputs each with 300 mA (= 1500 mA)
- Output 5/6 choice of either 9/12v DC or 12v AC
- Choice of 9V DC, 12V DC, 12V AC or 18VDC -150mA
- Noise-cancelling galvanic isolated outputs
- Traditional EI Transformer
- Several different voltage types served
- Current doubler = the possibility of as much as 600 mA
- Switchable 115V or 230V
- Compact, rugged, road-ready design
- Connections Chameleon has 6 isolated outpurts: All 9V and 12V outlets delivers 300mA. When outlet 4 is switched to 18V DC it delivers 150mA. All outlets are centre negavive
- Input mains voltage Switchable 115V or 230V mains
- Cables 1x Red 50cm AC cable with 2,1mm - 2,5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC outlet, 1x Blue 50cm AC cable with 2,5mm - 2,5mm connectors for use on the 12V AC outlet, Black 50cm DC cable with 2,1mm DC - 3,5mm mini-jack connectors, Black link DC cable with five 2,1mm - 2,1mm connectors, Black 20cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 50cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 75cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Black 100cm DC cable with 2,1mm - 2,1mm connector, Mains power cable
- Pedal size incl. knobs (W x H x D) 160 x 38 x 80 mm / 6,3 x 1,5 x 3,2 inch
- Weight excl. packaging 0,790 kg / 27,87 oz
Tech 21 Boost Distortion Effects Pedal Pre OwnedThis Tech 21 Boost Distortion pedal is pre owned and is in very good condition with its original Tin box.
It goes by many names, comes in many flavors and they’re all good. Unfortunately, finding that sweet spot isn’t so easy with vintage pedals. You need to deal with noise, signal loss, tones that can change with battery life and even the temperature on stage. Some of those old Germanium-powered effects are more sensitive than a train-car of nitro.
Tech 21’s all-analog circuitry squeezes righteous, vintage tones out of every Boost Series pedal with modern dependability. Designed and built from the ground up utilizing the best individually-selected, hand-biased discreet components, each unit delivers optimized performance with studio-quiet operation. And we call them Boost pedals for a reason. Alongside a wealth of hot driven tones, there is a powerful boost function that delivers up to an incredible 21dB of clean boost, which can be used independently from the effect. It is a true post-boost, punching up the tone you dialed in, not smothering it in unwanted distortion. From the high-impedance input to the sweepable low-pass filter in the tone control, your tone will be open and controllable in every setting.
Yamaha FG800 Natural Acoustic Guitar Pre Owned
This Yamaha FG800 Guitar in Natural Gloss is in great condition with only a few very minor play marks.
Featuring superb projection and volume with a warm, rich tone, the Yamaha FG800 makes a great full size acoustic guitar both for those starting out and those upgrading from smaller beginner models.Yamaha's standard acoustic model, with simple and traditional looks and outstanding quality, at an affordable price. The Yamaha FG800 is a solid-top guitar with authentic sound that is well balanced without sacrificing its robust strength, thanks to the newly developed scalloped bracing design. Can be confidently recommended to all beginner guitarists.
- Body Shape Traditional Western
- Scale Length 650mm (25 9/16”)
- Body Length 505mm (19 7/8")
- Total Length 1038mm (40 7/8")
- Body Width 412mm (16 1/4")
- Body Depth 100-118mm (3 15/16”- 4 5/8”)
- Nut Width 43mm (1 11/16”)
- Top Material Solid Spruce
- Back Material Nato/Okume
- Side Material Nato/Okume
- Neck Material Nato
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius R400mm (23 5/8")
- Bridge Material Rosewood
- Nut Material Urea
- Saddle Material Urea
- Bridge Pins Black ABS with White Dot
- Tuners Die-cast Chrome(TM29T)
- Body Binding Black
- Soundhole Inlay Black + White
- Pickguard Tortoise Pattern (Black for BL color variation)
- Body Finish Gloss
- Neck Finish Matt