All new products purchased from Bonners are covered by a minimum 12 month Return To Base (RTB) warranty, unless otherwise stated on your receipt. Some items are covered by extended warranties up to 5 years from date of purchase - see individual product pages for details.
For specific information relating to Acoustic Piano Warranties, please click here
In all cases, Bonners Ltd Product Warranty Does Not Apply:
- To cosmetic or structural damage to the item due to changes in temperature, humidity, exposure to the sun, fire or moisture.
- To damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, temperature or exposure to moisture.
- To damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, or other external cause.
- To defects or discolouration of any part of the item including keys, pedals, controls and switches caused by normal wear and tear, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- To damage caused by use with another product.
- To damage caused by customisation or modification performed by anyone who is not a representative of Bonners Ltd or appointed by Bonners Ltd
- To damage caused by service (including upgrades) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Bonners Ltd or appointed by Bonners Ltd
- When the serial number is missing, altered or has been tampered with.
In the event that your item purchased should prove defective in workmanship or materials, your remedy will be the repair as stated in this warranty. Under no circumstances shall Bonners be liable for any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential arising from the use of, or inability to use your item, unless provided otherwise by English law.
If there's a fault with the product...
- If the equipment fails at any time within the warranty period, in the first instance call us on 01323 639335 where one of our advisers will try and help you rectify the suspected fault over the telephone.
- If your item fails within 30 days of receipt, and is not due to mis-use or other reason excluded from the normal warranty, we'll give you a replacement or, if that's not possible, a refund.
- After the 30 day period, we will arrange a suitable repair of the item or, if that's not possible, give you a replacement, or if that's not possible, a refund.
- On-site warranties will be indicated on your purchase receipt and only usually apply to larger digital pianos and acoustic pianos. It is the buyer's responsibility to return all other items to our store for repair.
- On-site warranties only apply to goods purchased in the UK and we only send service engineers to items that reside in the UK. If you export your item to a different country after we have delivered it to a Uli address, your on-site warranty is no longer valid. We will supply parts for items that are found to be faulty under the terms of the warranty.
- Consumables such as (but not limited to) guitar strings and reeds are not covered by the warranty. Accidental damage or misuse of the item are not covered by the warranty.
If You Made The Purchase From Home....
All products (with the exception of cabinet style pianos) are covered by our Return To Base (RTB) warranty. This means you are responsible for returning items to us under the terms of our warranty.
Home order returns must be authorised in advance by calling 01323 639335. If your item needs to be returned to us, we will issue you with a returns authorisation number. This number must be displayed clearly on the outside of any returns packaging before you send it to us.
We can arrange collection of your items, but there is a charge for this. We do not collect items that are not in their original un-damaged packaging.
We charge for collection of items - but this charge will be refunded to you once we receive the item and have confirmed that a fault exists.
For more information about returning your item to us, please view our returns policy and collection charges