Terms and Conditions
By confirming your order either through our checkout pages or verbally, you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for delivery, if applicable will be added at the checkout. Delivery and repairs can only be made to addresses in the UK mainland.
2. Your order is accepted and a contract is formed between Bonners Ltd and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you by Bonners, nor at the point in time that you receive an email from Bonners acknowledging receipt of your order. Until the goods are despatched the order may not be accepted by Bonners, or may be cancelled by you. For security reasons we may restrict the volumes of certain items to be sold in any one transaction.
3. Whilst Bonners Ltd will try to ensure that prices and information on this website are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order.
4. All goods and services are subject to availability.
5. Second hand goods are sold in fully working condition unless other wise specified. In most cases, owners manuals for used goods are provided as a download from the manufacturer's website. Third party software such as soft synths, recording software and other ancillary software that was originally bundled free of charge with new goods, is not included in the sale of second hand items and licences for this software are not transferrable to the new owner. Manufacturer websites usually allow the new user to download firmware updates and computer drivers for the item.
6. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy an product or services on the website.
7. Any e-mail, order confirmation, or other electronic acknowledgment by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by Bonners Ltd of your order. Acceptance of your order, and the completion of the contract between you and Bonners Ltd, will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
8. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties and / or countries outside the EEA.
9. Provided you keep the goods in 'as new' condition, you are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any cause within 14 working days of delivery. You must communicate such withdrawal to us within that 14 day period.. Bonners does not contribute towards the cost of returning goods to us under any circumstances, other than for faulty items. Please see our returns policy for information regarding this.
10. If you believe your product is faulty and needs to be returned to us, Bonners will only collect the item if it is in the original packaging - as sent to you originally. If you do not have the original packaging in which the item was supplied, it will be at your own risk that you arrange a suitable means of return to Bonners. We do not collect and are not insured to collect items that are not in their original, un-damaged packaging.
11. Any refunds due will be processed within 14 days of receiving returned items.
12. Bonners Music must be notified of any breakages or shortages within 48 hours of delivery. After this period has passed, Bonners Music shall not be responsible for any missing or damaged items.
13. We constantly review our content and so we're happy for you to rely on the statements on this Website about your goods (subject to clause 2 above) but other than those statements, you shouldn't rely on any other statements or descriptions of the goods. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the specification of an item. Also, there are certain rights that we give you expressly on this Website, which are in addition to those rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected.
14. Bonners Ltd's liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Bonners Ltd or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
15. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, Bonners Ltd cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
16. These terms & conditions only apply to goods purchased online.
17. English law applies to this contract.