Yamaha Montage 6 Synthesizer & Performance Keyboard
Spread the cost of this product!
INSTANT ONLINE DECISION AT CHECKOUT
Use the calculator below to calculate your monthly payments. When you're ready to order, add the item to your basket and select 'Apply For Finance' at checkoutLearn More
Classic Credit 24 months 19.5%
10% deposit of £199.90
24 monthly payments of £89.77
Finance charges apply
Yamaha Montage 6 Synthesizer & Performance Keyboard
About the Yamaha Montage
Welcome to the new era in Synthesizers from the company that brought you the industry-changing DX and the hugely popular MOTIF. Building on the legacy of these two iconic keyboards, the Yamaha MONTAGE sets the next milestone for Synthesizers with sophisticated dynamic control, massive sound creation and streamlined workflow all combined in a powerful keyboard designed to inspire your creativity.If you liked the DX and Motif, get ready to love Montage! The Motion Control Synthesis Engine unifies and controls two iconic Sound Engines: AWM2 (high-quality waveform and synthesis) and FM-X (modern, pure Frequency Modulation synthesis.) These two engines can be freely zoned or layered across all parts in a Multi-Part Montage Performance.
>Do you already own a keyboard that you would like to trade-in for a new Yamaha Montage? Email us details of what you have (photos always help too!) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you back a part exchange price immediately.
Finance The Cost Of Your New Yamaha Montage
If you're set on buying your new Yamaha Montage, there's no need to get weighed down by the total cost of it straight away. If you break it down into monthly payments over time, it's much more manageable than you might think. And our fixed interest rates mean you'll know exactly what you're paying from the start.Pay a minimum 10% deposit (this can be your part exchange if you wish). The rest is split into monthly payments up to three years. At the end of your contract when you've made your final payment, the instrument or equipment is all yours. You could be the proud owner of a Yamaha Montage as soon as they are released! Finance is subject to acceptance by the finance provider. A credit check will be carried out on the applicantAbout The Yamaha Montage:
Tone GeneratorsThe new Yamaha Montage features two 128 not polyphonc tone generators:
- 128-note polyphony AWM2 Tone Generator, directly compatible with MOTIF XF, 5,67 GB Waveform-ROM 1,75 GB Flash-ROM built-in
- 128-note polyphony FM-X Tone Generator, 8 Operators, 88 Algorithms, converter software gives access to millions of DX and TX sounds
- Yamaha MONTAGE 6: 61 Key FSX keyboard
- Yamaha MONTAGE 7: 76 Key FSX keyboard
- Yamaha MONTAGE 8: 88 Key Balanced Hammer keyboard
Yamaha Montage Specification Highlights:
- AWM2 Engine with 128-note polyphony (Stereo)
- FM-X Engine: 128-note polyphony, 8-Operators,
- 88-Algorithms, 7-Spectral Forms,
- Super Knob Control / Direct Control Assignment
- Motion Sequences and Scenes
- NEW Envelope Follower & Side Chain FX turn A/D input into control signal for live situations
- Dual Insert FX on all 16 Parts:
- 7” TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Live Set Organiser
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS)
- Integrated Flash Memory: 1.75GB
- Balanced Outputs
Start owning the musical instrument you want now, today!
How To Apply For Finance
How it works
The finance options available are displayed on the individual product pages.
Finance is available for selected new and used instruments.
Which Finance Options Are Available?
Call 01323 639335 to discuss finance options in more detail.
Returns & Cancellation Procedure
Declined Credit Applications
You do not meet the eligibility criteria (see above);
- adverse credit reference agency information;
- your credit score;
- you are considered to be overcommitted;
- or your existing account performance with other lenders.
For information specific to digital piano deliveries Click Here.
How We Send Your Packages To You
No-one at home?
Digital Piano Deliveries For Self-Assembly
Do you need delivery upstairs, or delivery at a specific time?
Delivery Surcharges For Larger Items
Please do not dispose of boxes and packaging for items which require self-assembly until you have thoroughly checked and tested the product. In the unlikely event that a self-assembly item arrives with a fault, we will it replace it free of charge if it is re-packaged for safe transportation in the cartons in which it was supplied. If you dispose of the packaging, we will charge for collection as per our collection charges stated at the bottom of this page.
If there's a fault with the product...
If You Made The Purchase From Home....
If You Change Your Mind...
Goods Purchased In-Store
Goods Purchased From Home
There are three ways to refund/cancel your purchase:
- You can cancel your order via the Contact Us facility on the Customer Services page
- By phoning us on 01323 639335 with your order reference number and delivery details to hand
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase:
- The goods have been damaged whilst in your care.
- If you return your product to our store without proof of purchase
- The seal has been broken on any included DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software
- The goods were a special order to your specification
In All Cases....
Our warranty, returns & refunds policies do not affect your statutory rights.
|Product Type||Collection Charge Including VAT|
|Portable Keyboard/Piano - boxed in original packaging under 20KG||£57.60|
|Portable Keyboard/Piano - boxed in original packaging 20KG - 40KG||£81.60|
|Portable Keyboard/Piano - boxed in original packaging Over 40KG||£105.60||Digital Piano (cabinet style; boxed in original packaging)||£180|
|Digital Piano (cabinet style; un-boxed) - Ground Level Collection (max 5 steps/stairs*)||£240 *Additional charge of £90 per flight of stairs|
|Acoustic Upright Piano - Ground Level Collection (max 5 steps/stairs*)||£240 *Additional charge of £90 per flight of stairs|
|Acoustic Or Digital Grand Piano - Ground Level Collection (max 5 steps/stairs**)||£360 **Additional charge of £144 per flight of stairs|
|All other items boxed in original packaging||£43.20|
Part Exchange Returns