Boss GT1000 Guitar Effects Processor
Boss GT1000 Guitar Effects Processor
New from Boss for 2018 this Boss GT1000 has been launched at the Winter NAMM 2018 show. This top of the range Boss GT1000 guitar multi effects pedal has premium sound quality and introduces an new era of performance in guitar effect processors. Pioneering AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology through many years of Boss research, 32 bit super fast DSP and 96kHz sampling rate.
Based on BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the comprehensive AIRD system in the Boss GT-1000 brings unparalleled musical response and flexibility to a digital guitar processor. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics that were previously unattainable. And with sophisticated AIRD Output Select functionality, you’re able to consistently achieve this amazing sound with any setup, from standard guitar amps to direct recording and full-range stage monitoring applications.
The Boss GT-1000 also features a huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. And with the convenience of built-in Bluetooth®, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app. Packing immense creative power in a streamlined pro design, the Boss GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of musical expression to guitarists everywhere.
- Flagship amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard BOSS effects, including MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the 500 series
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- 16 locations for loading WAV-format speaker impulse responses
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
Latest GT-1000 Update: Version 3.2 (January 2022)
The GT-1000 continues to evolve through ongoing firmware development that adds new features and functionality enhancements requested by users.
- Mastering FX—Eleven different Mastering FX allow you to shape the overall sound at the line output for different styles and playing situations.
- New Master Delay Types—Five delay algorithms from the historic BOSS/Roland library have been added: SDE-3000, DD-20 Standard and DD-20 Analog, and Warm and Glitch from the DD-8.
- More Onboard Speaker IRs for Recording—The speaker IR selection in Recording mode has been greatly expanded with the ability to use “Original” speaker types from different amplifiers.
- More Mic Types—A new RBN121 mic type and three mic blend types have been added to the Speaker Simulator block.
- EV-1-WL Support—Use the EV-1-WL Wireless MIDI Expression Pedal for cable-free effects control via Bluetooth.
For accurate delivery information, please contact our sales team on email@example.com or call 01323 639335. As a guide, despatch times are detailed below.
Additional charges will be made for delivery of heavy items to some areas. Charges may also apply to upgrades including (but not limited to) timed deliveries, piano assembly, delivery of large items, and when matching deals from other retailers. If you are unsure about our delivery charges, please contact us.
In Stock Products
Products that are shown as in stock will be sent using our standard delivery service within 2 working days from when payment is received. This excludes piano deliveries with full installation - see below.
Products which are shown as pre-order are not in stock, but can be ordered and reserved for you from the next available shipment. Order today to reserve your place in the queue! Call or email us for the latest lead times on pre-order products.
Digital Piano Deliveries:
We have many flexible delivery options for most delivery pianos, based on your location and whether you require it flat-packed, or fully assembled in your home. Digital piano delivery options are shown at checkout.
If you purchase a piano which is supplied with full installation, we will contact you once your order is received to arrange a convenient delivery date & time. Delivery & installation is usually within 14 days, but often sooner. Call us for current lead times on pianos.
Digital Piano Deliveries For Self-Assembly
Click here to see our specific information relating to piano deliveries.
If you choose our courier delivery/flat pack delivery method, please be aware that with larger items such as digital pianos, the courier is not contracted to carry them up any steps or stairs. If there are stairs leading to the front door of the delivery address, or you live in an apartment which is not on pavement level, it is your responsibility to arrange transportation from the pavement level to the delivery address. In this instance, the delivery driver may, at their own discretion assist you in carrying the parcels to the delivery address, but they are not contracted nor obliged to do so.
Do you need delivery upstairs, or delivery at a specific time?
For some larger items which need to be delivered upstairs - including pianos, we offer a timed delivery service using our own van and drivers. This service is free on some items and chargeable on others. Call us on 01323 639335 to discuss your specific delivery requirements.
No-one at home?
Our courier will try and deliver your parcel(s) twice. After the second failed attempt, your goods will be returned to our warehouse. If you would like us to try and deliver them again, we will charge the delivery charges associated with your order again.
Delivery Surcharges For Larger Items
For some larger items, delivery surcharges may apply to the following areas: Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Cornwall, Ireland, North Of England above Leeds. Call us on 01323 639335 to check before ordering.
If you're set on buying your new instrument, there's no need to get weighed down by the total cost of it straight away. If you break it down into monthly payments over time, it's much more manageable than you might think. And our fixed interest rates mean you'll know exactly what you're paying from the start.
How it works
The finance options available are displayed on our individual product pages - just click the button under the price to see the available options for each product. Finance is available for most new and used instruments over £400.
Pay a fixed deposit, and the rest is split into monthly payments. At the end of your contract when you've made your final payment, the instrument or equipment is all yours. You could own that dream guitar, piano or keyboard sooner than you thought!
Which Finance Options Are Available?
Most products on our website show the available finance options. Some are interest free, and some are interest bearing. The options shown on the site are an example of what is available - if you would like to pay over a different period, give us a call on 01323 639335 and we’ll try and arrange a finance option that suits your budget.
How To Apply For Finance
can apply for finance online as part of the checkout process, or over the telephone - call us on 01323 639335 if you'd like to speak to one of our musical instrument experts. All finance is subject to acceptance by our finance provider and a credit check will be carried out on the applicant.
Bonners Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Bonners Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 718966. Bonners Ltd is registered in England and Wales 1994113. Registered office 34 North St, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 1DW.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Boss GT1000 Guitar Effects Processor
*Piano Cabinet Finishes Of Showroom Models May Vary