Nord Electro 6D 61 Note Semi Weighted Waterfall Keyboard
Nord Electro 6D 61 Note Semi-Weighted Waterfall Keyboard
The Nord Electro 6 is an extremely versatile stage keyboard and features the very best emulations of electro mechanical instruments including electric pianos and tonewheel organs as well as World-class acoustic instruments. There are three completely independent sound sections which can be layered together. The new seamless transition feature means that there is no unwanted “cut off” of voices when changing between your stored patched. The Electro 6 takes the award-winning Electro series to a new level.Seamless transitions The Nord Electro 6 features seamless transitions when changing sounds or programs while playing. Layer and advanced Split functionality
The panel has three independent sound sections; Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split. It features 6 Split Points and the new Split Point Crossfade functionality introduced in the Stage 3 for smooth transitions between the two split zones. Choose from 3 different crossfade widths (Small, Large or Off) as indicated by different LED colours.Refined Program Section
The new streamlined Program section features a handy Organize mode including Copy/Paste and Move functionality for quickly arranging your Programs to your desired order. A new Page View lets you easily sort and organize pages as a song list.Performance Highlights
- 3 part multi-timbral
- Seamless Transitions for smooth program changes
- Simplified, streamlined user interface
- Split and Layer all 3 sections
- 6 Split Points with optional Split Point crossfades
- Organize Mode for quickly arranging programs, sounds and pages
- OLED display for Program section
The Nord Electro 6 features our award-winning Nord C2D Organ simulations of B3 Tonewheel and Vintage Transistor Organs plus two Pipe Organ models. The Organ section also includes our latest vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation.Pipe Organ models
The Organ section now contains two different Pipe Organ models. The new Pipe 1 is a pure Organ with few harmonics. The Pipe 2, introduced with the Electro 5, is a recreation of metal pipes that commonly make up the backbone of a pipe or church organ, and now includes a special new detune mode when enabling Vibrato/Chorus.Dual Organ Mode
The new Dual Organ mode provides quick access to dual manual setups and offers great overview and control of the drawbar settings for both the Lower and Upper manual.Physical Drawbars for Electro 6D 61/73
The Electro 6D 61 and 73 feature Physical Drawbars offering an ultimate hands-on experience for the dedicated organ players. These models also support the Nord Half-moon Switch (optional accessory).Organ Highlights
- B3, B3 bass and Vox/Farfisa simulations from Nord C2D
- 2 Pipe Organ models
- Dual Organ Mode
- Vintage 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- Physical Drawbars for 6D 61/73 models
The Piano section has a wide selection of acoustic, electric and digital pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library, expanded voice polyphony and creative new Piano Filters.Factory Bank
The Nord Electro 6 factory bank contains an extensive selection of our latest Grands, Uprights, Electric Pianos and Digital Pianos from the exclusive Nord Piano Library - all handpicked for their unique characters! The Piano section also features our new “Layer” category with rich dynamic layered patches.The Nord Piano Experience
Nord’s state-of-the-art sampling techniques capture the extraordinary nuances and real character of the source instruments and unique ‘Advanced String Resonance’ delivers breathtaking realism and an unsurpassed level of expressiveness.Replaceable sounds
The Factory Bank features an extensive selection from the Nord Piano Library but you can easily add or replace any of these sounds using the Nord Sound Manager. Our exclusive Nord Piano Library is constantly updated with new unique sounds, and always free of charge.
Providing an additional level of sonic control, the Piano Section now features dedicated piano filters for accentuating softness, mid or brilliance.Piano Section Highlights
- 1 GB Memory
- Expanded polyphony
- Creative Piano Filters
- Advanced String Resonance
- Dynamic Curves
The enhanced Sample Synth Section features expanded memory for the Nord Sample Library 3.0 and extended polyphony. The Sample Synth Section contains a broad selection of high-quality sounds from the Nord Sample Library 3.0 including the exclusively licensed sounds of the legendary Mellotron and Chamberlin. The Sample Synth is equipped with essential controls for attack, decay/release and dynamics (filter/velocity). A unique Nord feature allows you to create your own samples using the free Nord Sample Editor software for Windows and Mac.Sample Section Highlights
- 512 MB Memory (doubled from Electro 5)
- Expanded Polyphony
- Attack and Decay/Release controls
- Dynamic control (filter/velocity)
The powerful Effect section features a wide range of instantly tweakable high-quality effects modelled after classic stomp boxes. All effects are stereo and can be assigned freely to the Organ, Piano or Synth sections.
The Nord Electro 6 Effect section includes Tremolo, Phaser, Chorus, Pan, Wah, RM, Flanger, Vibe and Reverb with a new Bright Mode.
Nord Electro 6D 61 Dimensions & Weight:
- Width 900 / Depth 296 / Height 97 mm
- Weight 8.1 Kg
- Three independent sound sections Organ, Piano and Sample Synth that can be used simultaneously as a layer or a split
- 6 Keyboard Split points (C3-F5) with Split Point Crossfade functionality
- Organize/Page mode: Group sets of up to four Programs into Pages, and arrange these using the Organize mode
- 4 Live Slots
- External keyboard feature: Freely assign sound engines to be controlled by an external keyboard, while others are played from the Nord Electro 6.
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 61-key (5 octaves, C-C) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 73-key (6 octaves, E-E) Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard
- C2D B3 Tonewheel, B3 Bass, Vox, Farfisa and 2 Pipe organ models
- User adjustable percussion levels, percussion decays and key click level
- Vibrato / Chorus Control with separate functionality for each model (the classic C1, C2, C3, V1, V2, V3 options for the B3, Vibrato for the Farfisa, Chorus/Detune for Pipe organ models )
- 3 Tonewheel modes: select the level of "vintage" desired
- Dual Organ mode for control of two independent manuals
- Manual Organ mode
- Mount for Half-Moon Switch on Electro 6D 61/73
- Nord Electro 6D 61/73: 9 Physical drawbars
- Nord Electro 6 HP: Digital LED drawbars
- 1 GB memory dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Categories: Grand, Upright, Electric, Digital, Layer and Clav/Harpsichord
- Each category can contain several different models.
- All pianos can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- Advanced String Resonance-control (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Stereo pianos and samples can be played back in mono
- 120 Voices polyphony for Piano Library sounds.
- 512 MB memory dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- All samples can be replaced using the Nord Sound Manager application
- The Sample Synth section comes shipped with an extensive selection of one hundred samples from the Nord Sample Library
- Attack and Decay/Release control
- 4 levels of dynamic velocity control
- Velocity sensitive low pass filter
- 30+ Voice polyphony for Sample Library sounds.
- All effects in Stereo Effect 1
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, Chorus 1, Chorus 2 and Vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, compressor, C2D 122 rotary speaker, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Rotary speed controls - Slow, Fast and Stopped
- Close or Normal microphone placement for 122 Rotary Speaker simulation
- User adjustable rotary treble and bass rotor speeds and acceleration rates
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Dedicated Reverb with 3 modes - Room, Stage and Hall - all with optional Bright
- Mode and Dry/Wet control
- Dedicated Delay Effect - Rate, Amount, Tap-tempo and Stereo Ping Pong
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Control pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack, like Yamaha FC7, Roland EV-7, Roland EV-5, Korg EXP2 and Korg XVP10.
- 1 Sustain pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- 1 Rotary Speaker speed switch pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Connections Nord Electro 4
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 900 mm (35.4") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 1066 mm (42") x 97 mm (3.8") x 296 mm (11.7")
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 1074 mm (42.3") x 121 mm (4.8") x 344 mm (13.5")
- Nord Electro 6D 61: 8.1 kg (17.85 lbs)
- Nord Electro 6D 73: 9.2 kg (20.28 lbs)
- Nord Electro 6 HP: 11.4 kg (25.13 lbs)
For accurate delivery information, please contact our sales team on email@example.com or call 01323 639335. As a guide, despatch times are detailed below.
Additional charges will be made for delivery of heavy items to some areas. Charges may also apply to upgrades including (but not limited to) timed deliveries, piano assembly, delivery of large items, and when matching deals from other retailers. If you are unsure about our delivery charges, please contact us.
In Stock Products
Products that are shown as in stock will be sent using our standard delivery service within 2 working days from when payment is received. This excludes piano deliveries with full installation - see below.
Products which are shown as pre-order are not in stock, but can be ordered and reserved for you from the next available shipment. Order today to reserve your place in the queue! Call or email us for the latest lead times on pre-order products.
Digital Piano Deliveries:
We have many flexible delivery options for most delivery pianos, based on your location and whether you require it flat-packed, or fully assembled in your home. Digital piano delivery options are shown at checkout.
If you purchase a piano which is supplied with full installation, we will contact you once your order is received to arrange a convenient delivery date & time. Delivery & installation is usually within 14 days, but often sooner. Call us for current lead times on pianos.
Digital Piano Deliveries For Self-Assembly
Click here to see our specific information relating to piano deliveries.
If you choose our courier delivery/flat pack delivery method, please be aware that with larger items such as digital pianos, the courier is not contracted to carry them up any steps or stairs. If there are stairs leading to the front door of the delivery address, or you live in an apartment which is not on pavement level, it is your responsibility to arrange transportation from the pavement level to the delivery address. In this instance, the delivery driver may, at their own discretion assist you in carrying the parcels to the delivery address, but they are not contracted nor obliged to do so.
Do you need delivery upstairs, or delivery at a specific time?
For some larger items which need to be delivered upstairs - including pianos, we offer a timed delivery service using our own van and drivers. This service is free on some items and chargeable on others. Call us on 01323 639335 to discuss your specific delivery requirements.
No-one at home?
Our courier will try and deliver your parcel(s) twice. After the second failed attempt, your goods will be returned to our warehouse. If you would like us to try and deliver them again, we will charge the delivery charges associated with your order again.
Delivery Surcharges For Larger Items
For some larger items, delivery surcharges may apply to the following areas: Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Cornwall, Ireland, North Of England above Leeds. Call us on 01323 639335 to check before ordering.
If you're set on buying your new instrument, there's no need to get weighed down by the total cost of it straight away. If you break it down into monthly payments over time, it's much more manageable than you might think. And our fixed interest rates mean you'll know exactly what you're paying from the start.
How it works
The finance options available are displayed on our individual product pages - just click the button under the price to see the available options for each product. Finance is available for most new and used instruments over £400.
Pay a fixed deposit, and the rest is split into monthly payments. At the end of your contract when you've made your final payment, the instrument or equipment is all yours. You could own that dream guitar, piano or keyboard sooner than you thought!
Which Finance Options Are Available?
Most products on our website show the available finance options. Some are interest free, and some are interest bearing. The options shown on the site are an example of what is available - if you would like to pay over a different period, give us a call on 01323 639335 and we’ll try and arrange a finance option that suits your budget.
How To Apply For Finance
can apply for finance online as part of the checkout process, or over the telephone - call us on 01323 639335 if you'd like to speak to one of our musical instrument experts. All finance is subject to acceptance by our finance provider and a credit check will be carried out on the applicant.
Bonners Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Bonners Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 718966. Bonners Ltd is registered in England and Wales 1994113. Registered office 34 North St, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 1DW.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Nord Electro 6D 61 Note Semi Weighted Waterfall Keyboard
*Piano Cabinet Finishes Of Showroom Models May Vary