Boss VE1 Vocal Echo
Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo Effects Pedal
Every vocalist can benefit from having professional-grade reverb and studio effects to sound their best on stage. This is what the BOSS VE-1 Vocal Echo is designed for - to make your voice sound even more incredible when you sing. It provides lush reverb and other essential vocal tools magically packaged in a compact and user-friendly unit, allowing you to easily create a great ambient vocal sound every time you perform. What's really cool about the VE-1 is that you don't have to be a pro sound engineer to make your voice sound sweet. Everything is right at your fingertips to get great-sounding vocals anytime and anywhere. Whether you're a newcomer to the world of audio effects processing or a highly trained PA engineer, the Boss VE-1 provides high-quality processing for any singer to take their voice over the top with that extra luster and polish.
With the Boss VE-1, there's no need to worry about complicated parameter settings to achieve rich results. Simply dial up a sound from one of the seven available professionally designed presets, and then twist the knobs to easily and intuitively control the effect level and depth. And if you're a more advanced user, additional detailed parameters are available to fine-tune sounds even further. Along with the top-quality reverbs, dedicated controls are right at your fingertips for applying Double, Pitch Correct, and Enhance features to your vocals to put the finishing touch to your sound. Pitch Correct helps you to stay in tune, and also allows you to obtain that characteristic 'electronic voice' sound. With the convenient Memory feature, you can store and recall up to four favorite settings, including your current live setting. The built-in USB audio port enables you to record your polished vocal sound directly to a DAW or create a studio-quality sound for a YouTube performance. The Boss VE-1 runs on batteries or AC power, and works great in any situation, from street performing to recording in your home studio to performing live at a café or club.
- Seven types of ambience effects with adjustable settings for your voice
- Double-tracking effect to instantly thicken your vocal sound
- Enhance effect and Pitch Correct (including hard-tuned “electronic voice” sound)
- Adjustable detailed parameters for advanced users
- Battery or AC operation enables performing anywhere
- Built-in Memory for switching between the best settings for each song
- USB audio port provides versatile options for use with your computer
- Model Name: Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo Effects Pedal
- Model: 4957054506889
- Nominal Input Level: MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = Center)
- Input Impedance: MIC IN: 4 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: XLR OUT: -40 dBu, PHONES/LINE OUT: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: XLR OUT: 600 ohms, PHONES/LINE OUT: 33 ohms
- Effect Types: ECHO, DOUBLE, PITCH CORRECT, ENHANCE
- Number of Echo Types: 7
- Number of Memory: 3
- Connectors: MIC IN jack: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 46 V, 10 mA Max), XLR OUT jack: XLR type, PHONES/LINE OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type, FOOT SW jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, USB COMPUTER port: USB type B, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4, AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 200 mA Max. (9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (*1): Approx. 12 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 8 hours (phantom power: ON), Alkaline battery: Approx. 11 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 7 hours (phantom power: ON), *1 When using batteries having a capacity of 2,450 mAh, * These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY", Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately): AC Adaptor (PSA series), Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
- Size and Weight: Width - 156 mm / 6-3/16 inches, Depth - 116 mm / 4-10/16 inches, Height - 64 mm / 2-9/16 inches, Weight - 600 g / 1 lbs. 6 oz.
For accurate delivery information, please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01323 639335. As a guide, despatch times are detailed below.
Additional charges will be made for delivery of heavy items to some areas. Charges may also apply to upgrades including (but not limited to) timed deliveries, piano assembly, delivery of large items, and when matching deals from other retailers. If you are unsure about our delivery charges, please contact us.
In Stock Products
Products that are shown as in stock will be sent using our standard delivery service within 2 working days from when payment is received. This excludes piano deliveries with full installation - see below.
Products which are shown as pre-order are not in stock, but can be ordered and reserved for you from the next available shipment. Order today to reserve your place in the queue! Call or email us for the latest lead times on pre-order products.
Digital Piano Deliveries:
We have many flexible delivery options for most delivery pianos, based on your location and whether you require it flat-packed, or fully assembled in your home. Digital piano delivery options are shown at checkout.
If you purchase a piano which is supplied with full installation, we will contact you once your order is received to arrange a convenient delivery date & time. Delivery & installation is usually within 14 days, but often sooner. Call us for current lead times on pianos.
Digital Piano Deliveries For Self-Assembly
Click here to see our specific information relating to piano deliveries.
If you choose our courier delivery/flat pack delivery method, please be aware that with larger items such as digital pianos, the courier is not contracted to carry them up any steps or stairs. If there are stairs leading to the front door of the delivery address, or you live in an apartment which is not on pavement level, it is your responsibility to arrange transportation from the pavement level to the delivery address. In this instance, the delivery driver may, at their own discretion assist you in carrying the parcels to the delivery address, but they are not contracted nor obliged to do so.
Do you need delivery upstairs, or delivery at a specific time?
For some larger items which need to be delivered upstairs - including pianos, we offer a timed delivery service using our own van and drivers. This service is free on some items and chargeable on others. Call us on 01323 639335 to discuss your specific delivery requirements.
No-one at home?
Our courier will try and deliver your parcel(s) twice. After the second failed attempt, your goods will be returned to our warehouse. If you would like us to try and deliver them again, we will charge the delivery charges associated with your order again.
Delivery Surcharges For Larger Items
For some larger items, delivery surcharges may apply to the following areas: Scotland, Wales, Channel Islands, Isle Of Wight, Cornwall, Ireland, North Of England above Leeds. Call us on 01323 639335 to check before ordering.
If you're set on buying your new instrument, there's no need to get weighed down by the total cost of it straight away. If you break it down into monthly payments over time, it's much more manageable than you might think. And our fixed interest rates mean you'll know exactly what you're paying from the start.
How it works
The finance options available are displayed on our individual product pages - just click the button under the price to see the available options for each product. Finance is available for most new and used instruments over £400.
Pay a fixed deposit, and the rest is split into monthly payments. At the end of your contract when you've made your final payment, the instrument or equipment is all yours. You could own that dream guitar, piano or keyboard sooner than you thought!
Which Finance Options Are Available?
Most products on our website show the available finance options. Some are interest free, and some are interest bearing. The options shown on the site are an example of what is available - if you would like to pay over a different period, give us a call on 01323 639335 and we’ll try and arrange a finance option that suits your budget.
How To Apply For Finance
can apply for finance online as part of the checkout process, or over the telephone - call us on 01323 639335 if you'd like to speak to one of our musical instrument experts. All finance is subject to acceptance by our finance provider and a credit check will be carried out on the applicant.
Bonners Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Bonners Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 718966. Bonners Ltd is registered in England and Wales 1994113. Registered office 34 North St, Hailsham, East Sussex BN27 1DW.
Secure Trust Bank is registered in England and Wales 541132. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550.
Boss VE1 Vocal Echo
*Piano Cabinet Finishes Of Showroom Models May Vary